Ali Abbasi knows no bounds
16. maj 2022 | INTERVIEW. A Danish pregnancy horror flick, a Swedish troll romance and a Farsi-language serial killer thriller. Ali Abbasi sees no reason to limit himself to one culture, one language or one genre. The…
Danish films in Cannes 2022
CANNES. Find all the information you need about Danish films, co-productions and filmmakers at the Cannes Festival 2022, running 17-28 May.
Lone Garde new head of Creative Europe MEDIA Desk Denmark
10. maj 2022 | FILM PEOPLE. Lone Garde took over as the new head of Creative Europe MEDIA Desk Denmark on 1 May.
Fund for projects from Greenland and the Faeroe Islands open for second round
04. maj 2022 | FUNDING. The NORDDOK fund is being extended for the next three years to promote the film scenes in Greenland and the Faroe Islands, and foster more documentary projects from the two nations.
Holy Spider and Godland in Cannes Competition
04. maj 2022 | CANNES. Ali Abbasi's 'Holy Spider' is part of the main Competition, while Hlynur Pálmason's 'Godland' is selected for Un Certain Regard. Get the full list of Danish films and co-productions taking part in…
Why audience research early on matters
04. maj 2022 | AUDIENCES. Sanne Juncker Pedersen, who leads the Danish Film Institute's strategy to enhance audience focus, talks about the funding scheme AudienceFocus and why it is important to conduct audience research as…