News from the DFI
Wild Men and The Lost Leonardo are heading to Tribeca
21. apr 2021 | FESTIVAL. 'Wild Men' by Thomas Daneskov Mikkelsen and 'The Lost Leonardo' by Andreas Koefoed have been selected for Tribeca Film Festival. 'Wild Men' screens in the competition line up for international
Danish films at CPH:DOX
19. mar 2021 | CPH:DOX. Films about climate change, the uprising in Syria, a Faroese culture clash and much more. Check out the Danish titles in the competition line-up for the big doc festival running 21 April – 2 May.
Frelle Petersen continues film trilogy
18. mar 2021 | IN PRODUCTION. Frelle Petersen has begun production on a new family drama, the second part of his film trilogy from Southern Jutland, which began with his Tokyo Grand Prix winner, 'Uncle', from 2019. His upcoming
Thomas Vinterberg and 'Another Round' heading to the Oscars
15. mar 2021 | OSCAR 2021. ‘Another Round' has received an Oscar nomination, and the film's director Thomas Vinterberg is nominated in the direction category. Next stop is the world’s most glamorous awards ceremony taking
'Another Round' lands four BAFTA nominations
10. mar 2021 | BAFTA. 'Another Round' competes in the categories best film not in the English language, director, actor and screenplay. Also among the nominees is Danish editor Mikkel E.G. Nielsen for his work on the
Psychological drama 'Copenhagen Does Not Exist' in production
08. mar 2021 | IN PRODUCTION. Martin Skovbjerg teams up with screenwriter Eskil Vogt on the psychological drama 'Copenhagen Does Not Exist', which has begun production. Snowglobe Film is producing.