iff is Ontario Creates’ feature film co-financing and co-production event during the Toronto International Film Festival for independent producers and industry executives developing and financing English language projects for the world market. Selected international and Canadian producers are brought together with international sales agents, US distributors, equity financiers, agents and executive producers for brokered meetings and exclusive networking opportunities.
Ontario Creates is pleased to announce that iff 2022 will be an in-person event. We’re looking forward to welcoming this year’s participants to the Toronto International Film Festival.
Guidelines and Application Process
Canadian and international feature film producers are eligible to participate in iff 2022. Registration is free but very competitive. Final selection to participate is based on company track record, pitch package and suitability of projects.
Eligible producer applicants must have at a minimum:
- One full producer credit on a theatrically released feature or on a feature released on a viable digital platform.
- One or two market-oriented projects in development that require international co-production or financing partners.
- Applicants with a full producer credit on a non-theatrically released film should contact the iff producer directly to enquire about eligibility.
- Producers with only executive producer, co-producer and associate producer credits are not eligible.
- Priority will be given to projects that have not premiered at other co-financing or co-production markets.
- We accept one project application per company.
- Please note: iff accepts non-English-language projects only with prior approval of the iff Producer. See inquiries / contact email below.
For more information, visit the Ontario Creates website